Feb 8, 2011

Dancing shoes (Latin)

I like dancing, so I take dancing course which is Latin. First I really did't interest with Latin at all, I prefer hip hop but, my friend told me that this dance is interesting and awesome, so I decide to start learning it.
To dance latin, you must wear a special shoes, yes its high heels, for those who hate and don't like wear high heels may hate Latin first ;D. But don't worry, the heels in Latin shoes is really comfortable, the shoes is made special for dance, so it's different from the other high heels. The bottom of the shoes is also made from suede so it's easy to move on the dance floor.

But, the dancing shoes in Latin are also in many varian, we must smart to pick the right shoes to make great move because I think one factor of the movement beside body is the shoes itself. The shoes should strong and can sustain your body. I like to wear dancing shoes which many rope in front of the shoes because I think it's stronger to stand my body up.



No comments:

Post a Comment